Timothy Harris, St Kitts and Nevis Prime Minister, announced last week that the government is going to apply a time-limited reduction to the citizenship programme, from 3rd July until 31st December. The main difference is that the citizenship donation to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) has been reduced from USD 195,000 to USD 150,000 per family.
Due to the coronavirus situation, the politicians have decided to temporally reduce the family minimum contribution as a way to find creative ways to stabilize the economy and consolidate growth.
What you need to know about Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship
Saint Kitts and Nevis are two paradisiacal islands located in the west of Antigua and the south of Anguilla, both from volcanic origin and covered in tropical rainforest. The islands gained its independence in 1983 from the Great Britain but Queen Elisabeth II is still the head of the state. Tourism is the economic mainstay.
Citizenship programme: investment options and benefits
Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship programme offers different ways to get one of the most affordable and fastest second passport in the Caribbean in only 2 months, allowing visa-free travel to 151 countries.
These are the two options, donation or investment, if you want to get the Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship:
- USD 150,000 donation to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) for a single applicant and the same amount for a family up to four members.
- USD 200,000 investment in real estate in a government approved project.
If you apply for the citizenship programme you can benefit from different advantages:
Visa-free travel to 151 country: access to 151 countries which include the Schengen area, Hong Kong, Singapore or the UK
- Family: the entire family is eligible to the programme (spouse, children, parents or grandparents)
- Good tax regime: no personal income tax and succession or inheritance tax
- Presence: no physical residence required
- Fats process: fastest Caribbean programme
Orience International by your side
If you are interested in the Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship programme, do not hesitate to ask us. Remember that you can apply for the programme without leaving your country. Our team will manage all the procedures and documentation so you do not have to worry about anything. Contact us.