Canada is the second largest country in the world and boasts of natural beauty and a variety of landscapes and cosmopolitan cities in each of the 11 provinces and territories in Canada. Obtain the Canadian citizenship by investment and enjoy its benefits.
Quebec investor visa
Quebec is the biggest French-speaking province in eastern Canada and has two large, cosmopolitan cities in the south, Quebec City and Montreal, that are connected by the Chemin du Roy Highway along the St. Lawrence River. It also boasts of abundant natural beauty like the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain, and many outdoor adventures.
There is only one way by which an applicant can attain permanent residency in Quebec and that is through an investment in a government guaranteed investment. This investment can either be a full or financed investment.
Canadian citizenship by investment – Full investment
A full investment has the following requirements:
- Applicant must invest a minimum of Canadian$1,200,000.00 in a government guaranteed investment for five years.
- Applicant must be aware that this is a passive but risk-free investment.
- The full amount will be returned will be returned after 20 days after the fifth year but without any interest earned.
Canadian citizenship by investment – Financed investment
A financed investment has the following requirements:
- Applicant must invest a minimum of Canadian$350,00.00 to finance a closed 62 months term loan through an approved intermediary
- Applicant must be aware that this amount will not be reimbursed at the end of the five-year holding period.
- This kind of investment are for those investors who do not want to liquidate their assets to pay the full sum, or those that want to have free capital available for other investments during the five years holding period.
Funds from these investments will be used to finance two Quebec assistance Programs:
- Immigrant Investor Program
- Employment Integration Program for Immigrants and Visible Minorities
Quebec investor visa requirements
The Quebec Investor Visa is ideal for persons who have significant assets and personal net assets of at least Canadian$2million and can invest at least Canadian$1,200,000 with a Quebec financial intermediary for five years.
- Applicants with experience in management in farming, commercial or industrial business are top priorities as are those with experience working in professional business, international agency, and government.
- Applicants and their families must intend to settle in Quebec.
- Applicants must meet the minimum points as outlined in the Quebec Investor Points Assessment Grid.
Caracteristics of Canadian citizenship by investment
- Applicant can apply for citizenship after three years permanent residency in Canada.
- Applicant is eligible to submit an official application for Canadian permanent residence.
- Applicant must have filed income taxes.
- Applicant must intend to continue living in Canada.
- Applicant must have a good command of the French and English language.
- Applicant must have knowledge of Canadian history, government, culture and traditions.
- Applicant must have knowledge of the responsibilities and privileges of Canadian citizens.
- Applicant must have no criminal record in or outside Canada.