The pandemic crisis of the coronavirus has shown the importance of having a plan B, this means having an alternative plan during crisis situation or what is the same, having a residence or citizenship in another country. In the next post we are going to talk about why having the Caribbean citizenship it is such a good idea.
High demand of Caribbean citizenship
Caribbean citizenship is one of the most attractive and profitable options that we have for you and your family. You can choose between different programmes and get your second passport and enjoy the investment advantages that these options offer you.
As data shows, second passport demand has increased due to the coronavirus and some Caribbean countries, like Saint Kitts and Nevis are offering good discounts to get new citizens. Those are the main benefits of having de Caribbean citizenship:
- Visa- free travel to different countries: depending on the programme you choose, you have access to different countries around the world
- Eligible to your family: Not only you can benefit from the program but also your family (spouse and children)
- Good tax regime: No personal income tax and corporate tax incentives
- Minimal presence: Normally, there is no physical residence required
Choose the programme that best suits you
You can choose between different citizenship programmes according to your preferences. We offer:
- Saint Kits and Nevis citizenship
- Dominica citizenship
- Grenada citizenship
- Saint Lucia citizenship
- Antigua & Barbuda citizenship
- Vanuatu citizenship
If you are interested in any of the following programmes, do not hesitate to ask. Our team will manage all the procedures and documentation so you do not have to worry about anything. Moreover, remember that you can apply for the programme without leaving your country. Contact us!